Relax. Life's too stressed out.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ahoy Matey, er I mean Craigey

Posted: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:42:04 -0800

Source:

Dr. Saddam from Tiger Cafe2 is back from helping the Katrina victims... and is now using Craigslist to help himself.

This week I dared walk the plank again. I tried posting a second "friends only" ad for a regular rollerblading partner. (The first ad introduced me to someone who didn't even own skates, who almost dozed off within five minutes out of her house.)

Go to his site to see her pic for yourself... hope you have some good skates, Dr. S. And I'm sure Craig Newmark is delighted to find out that he's your matchmaker.

Speaking of which, Craig's blog features this picture and the question, "Can you make a 'net router with pinecones.?"

The things you can learn from an ex-con.

TAGS: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home