Relax. Life's too stressed out.

Monday, November 14, 2005

The sky has fallen and it's early in the morning, but it's okay somehow

Posted: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:02:11 GMT

Source: I won't go on and on about work today, cuz I can't do that every day. This morning I was incredibly slow with making the muffins and I burnt my elbow on the oven and then my fingertips on the icing, and they hurt every time I had to wash anything in hot water. I cried a little bit on my break but nobody noticed. Well, maybe Richard did cuz he was nice to me after that. I got to clean the tables all the rest of the day which is good, I love doing that even though it's boring.

When I was coming back with one of the trays, a man was waiting for me by the dishwasher and asked me what time I finished. I don't know where he was from but he wasn't English. He said "would you like to come out with me? I am a gentleman" and I said "I can't, I'm sorry" and he said "tomorrow, then?" and I said "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend" and he looked sad and went away. Aww.

I inhale so much smoke at work I feel like I might as well be a smoker myself. The smoking section is right next to the dishwasher, where I spend most of the last half of my shift. I can feel the smoke in my throat and everything. And my fingers reek of cigarettes because I'm always having to pull butts out of the bottom of coffee cups. I hope my fingernails don't go yellow.

My feet really ache from standing up all day. So I got some magic magnetic therapeutic insole things that are going to change my life, apparantly.

I came home and half an hour later Chris had to leave for work, aww. But it'll be nice to get an evening to myself. I'm going to watch Sailor Moon and eat nice pasta. And knit, of course.

(Okay, so this post was all about work in one way or another. But never mind.)

Oh! By the way, everybody who I owe CDs too... I'm so busy at the moment I don't have a chance to do anything. But when I get paid, which should be at the end of the month, I will be sure to go to the post office and post everything I owe. Thankyou for being patient with me ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home